Membership of Ballarat Regional Beekeepers Inc.
Membership is paid annually.
Benefits of membership include:-
- full access to all BRB activities and workshops
- voting rights
- access to our resources including books, DVDs, extraction equipment (hire out to members)
- protective equipment beesuits for adults and children (lend out to members)
- coverage from our Public Liability Insurance policy
- eligibility for joining our swarm register (the quickest way to build up your bee numbers)
The agreed membership charges for 2016-17 were ratified by BRB members at our AGM in August, 2016.
COUPLES OR FAMILIES: $60
Payment of subscriptions
- can be done at our monthly meetings (cash only), or
- via direct credit to our bank account
The Application for Membership Form must be completed each year – download current membership application form (pdf, 91kb).
Joining our Swarm Register
Members may apply to join our swarm register.
Conditions for joining the Swarm Register are listed on the Application Form.
The conditions are:
- be a current Registered Beekeeper with the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (DEDJTR);
- have undertaken some form of Swarm Collection Training;
- have relevant equipment ready for swarm collection; and
- be a current financial member of Ballarat Regional Beekeepers Inc.