Membership of Ballarat Regional Beekeepers Inc.
We have entered a new financial year when membership fees are normally due. In light of the difficult circumstances presented to us all by the COVID pandemic, the committee has taken the decision to extend this year’s membership to January 1, 2021, extending your current membership by an extra six months.
Membership will then renew at the beginning of each year. You will receive an email from our membership software, Club2ic, later this year inviting you to renew your membership for 2021.
For new members joining in the next six months (July to December 2020), the rate of $40 for singles and $60 for families remains the same, but the fee will cover the rest of this year and your membership for 2021 – you will not need to renew in January 2021.
Membership is paid annually.
Benefits of membership include:-
- Full access to all BRB activities and workshops
- Voting rights
- Access to our resources including books, DVDs, GoPro Camera and Flir Camera.
- Protective equipment bee-suits for adults and children (lend out to members)
- Coverage from our Public Liability Insurance policy
- Eligibility for joining our swarm register (the quickest way to build up your bee numbers)
Annual membership subscriptions are…
COUPLES OR FAMILIES: $60
Note…if you join from July to December (inclusive), pro-rata fee is applicable and will be calculated by our membership software.
*Annual membership fee for existing members is also payable via the methods below.
Payment of subscriptions for New and Existing members…
EXISTING MEMBERS SHOULD WAIT FOR A REQUEST FOR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS, WHICH WILL BE GETTING ON TOWARDS CHRISTMAS.
**Please indicate if you are a new or existing member**
via our online membership program…click HERE. (Preferred method.)
- If you prefer not to register online, please send an email to email@example.com, subject – Membership request, and include your name and phone number. Our membership secretary will contact you to arrange your application.